Whether Federal, State, Local or Education, US Communications has the contract vehicles and experience to meet your needs. Through our GSA contract or State Term pricing we have established negotiated pricing on technology services and products to streamline your purchasing experience.
This pricing, available to your organization through the respective cooperative purchasing programs, includes the following commonly requested services and materials:
- Installation of additional data and/or voice connection locations
- Copper and fiber optic cable
- Information technology closet infrastructure equipment
- Other labor and materials necessary to complete most telecommunication projects
Many of our valued clients have leveraged this contract pricing to complete the following types of projects:
- Classroom Technology: The complete installation of interactive white boards, overhead projectors, and all required audio, video, electrical, and communication wiring.
- Data & Voice Infrastructure: The installation of over 1,100 voice & data jacks including the build out of six information technology closets to house necessary server and internet equipment.
- Campus Integration: Installation, termination, and testing of a fiber optic back-bone network to integrate multiple buildings on a government campus.